Group Study Rooms
Conditions of Use
- This is a room for 3 persons or more.
- The representative of a group should be a Kobe University member.
How to reserve
- The representative can make a reservation on Room Reservation 1 week in advance.
- Weekdays 8:45a.m.-8:30p.m. (During vacation period: 8:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.)
- You can’t use these rooms on Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays.
How to start to use
- Please come to the information desk with your student ID.
- If you are delayed for more than 15 minutes, your reservation will be cancelled.
Notes for users
- Eating and Smoking are prohibited in the library. Drinking in bottles with caps is allowed.
- Please sustain from bothering others, for example, having a great fuss.
At the AV Booths, you can use audio-visual materials stored in the library.