Graduates at Kobe University can borrow books.

  1. Who can receive card?
  2. What can be borrowed?
  3. Lending Terms and Conditions
  4. Application
  5. Libraries

Please check “User Guides” and “Information for Graduates & Visitors“.

Who can receive card?

Those who graduated from or completed coursework without degree at Kobe University (or predecessor schools), and whose current address is in Japan.

What can be borrowed?

Books in Kobe university library can be borrowed.
There are some materials not for loan e.g. journals, books held in laboratory, rare books and reference books.

Lending Terms and Conditions

6 books for 3 weeks (Renewing can be accepted unless someone reserves the book.)


・Please ask circulation desk in library which supports your department as shown below list.
・Please bring your identification card shows name and address. (e.g. driver’s license, passport)
・ID card and graduation certificate (or copy of it) are also needed if you meet below conditions.

School of Medicine Faculty of Health Sciences Graduate School of Health Sciences admission before 1994
(students at school of Allied Medical Sciences are not required if admission 1982~1994)
Faculty/Graduate School of Maritime Sciences admission before 2000
All other admission before 1978

・Your card remains valid until the end of fiscal year. In order to renew it, submit your identification card shows name and address to circulation desk.


If there are any questions, please feel free to ask library which supports your department.