A part of digital images of Kobe University Library Digital Archive are freely reusable for reproduction in books, broadcasting on TV programs, and art exhibitions without any application if the conditions below are followed. Please be noticed since different conditions are applied according to each collection.
For collections not described below, please check here.
1. Images in the collections below.
Please follow the things bellow.
- Credit the source of the material.
e.g., “江戸買物獨案内” (Kobe University Library Sumida Maritime Materials Collection)
- Indicate so if you add any change to digitized images
- Sumida Maritime Materials Collection
- The Nikkwa Shimpo (Jananese and Chinses)
- Nikkwa Jitsugyo (Jananese)
- The monthly report of Seito Jitsugyo Kiokwai (Jananese)
- The Japanese Chamber of Commerse, Tsingtao (Jananese)
- Suzuki-Shoten Shoho and Suzuki Shoho (Jananese)
- Heritage of Industrial Modernization (Jananese)
- The Jodo-ji Engi
- Documents and maps about modern Kobe
- Documents on the Opening of the Port of Kobe
- The Ancient Documents of Hiromine Shrine
- Nenashi kazura (Jananese)
- Hektograph (Jananese)
- The Shanghai Japanese Weekly(2019.3.5-)
- The true solution of the Chinese question (Jananese)(2019.4.1-)*Though the image of the “The True Solution of Chinese Question” (「支那問題眞觧」) can be re-used without prior application, the image of the “Commentary” (「『支那問題真解』解説」) cannot.
- The old charts with “Kobe Higher Commercial School”, “Kobe Nautical College” and
“Tokyo Nautical college” (Jananese)(2019.4.3-)
- Pre-Modern Japanese Works(2019.7.30-)
- Osaka Shoko Shimbun(2020.2.6-)
- Chikenroku (Jananese)（2020.4.6-）
These images are not protected by The Copyright Act, and also the original material holders and data providers permitted that these images are reused without any application.
2. Images with CC licenses applied by copyright holders.
Please follow the rules of each license.
Please credit the source of the material.
e.g., “Around Check-out counter (2nd floor) Double-stack periodical shelves fell down ” (Photographed by Kobe University Libraries, Kobe University Library Earthquake Disaster Materials Collection)
- Earthquake Disaster Materials Collection “Photographs of the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake Disaster : 1995.1.17～1996.7 by Kousaku Maeda”
- Earthquake Disaster Materials Collection “A photo collection of the Great Hanshin Earthquake：seen through the eyes of a postgraduate student” ～January, 17, 1995 (Tuesday) : The day of the earthquake～ by Matsuda, Satoru
- Earthquake Disaster Materials Collection “Photo collection of Damage to Kobe University Libraries by Kobe University Libraries”
- Earthquake Disaster Materials Collection “Photographs of the Earthquake Disaster : Nada Word and Rokkomichi-station by Yoshimichi Tani”
- Please download the images in the digital collection for reuse. If you need high resolution images, please notice us.
- In the case of the use that is recognized not to violate copyright law, the application is not required as well.
- If you would like to tell us your use case of our digital archive, please use the contact form for our future operations.
- The rare materials cannot be used except for academic research purpose. Please notice the branch library which holds the material if you wish to use it.
Kobe University Library Digital Library Section
Library for Social Sciences
Rokkodai-cho, Nada-ku, Kobe 657-8501
Tel +81-78-803-7333 Fax +81-78-803-7336