Group Study Rooms
- Weekdays: 9:00a.m.-8:45p.m.
- Saturdays: 10:00a.m.-5:30p.m.
- During vacation period: depending on opening hours
- You can’t use these rooms more than 4 hours in a day.
Conditions of Use
- This is a room for 2 persons or more.
- The members of a group should belong to Faculty of Human Development or Graduate School of Human Development and Environment.
- The purpose of using this room should be for presentation, seminar, group study, or research.
- 2-10 persons.
How to reserve
- The representative can make a reservation at the service desk 1 week in advance.
How to start to use
- Please come to the service desk with your student ID card. When you reserve the room in advance, please bring the reservation slip.
- During using group study room, your student ID card is left at the service desk.
Notes for users
- If you are delayed for more than 30 minutes, your reservation will be cancelled.
- It is prohibited to eat and drink in the library. Bringing drink in bottles with caps is allowed.
- It is prohibited to using a mobile phone.
- Please sustain from bothering others, for example, having a great fuss.