Group Study Rooms
Conditions of Use
- This is a room for 3 persons or more.
- The representative of a group should be a Kobe University member.
How to reserve
- The representative can make a reservation at the information desk 1 week in advance.
- Weekdays 8:50a.m.-9:00p.m. (During vacation period: 8:50 a.m.-4:50 p.m.)
- You can’t use these rooms on Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays.
How to start to use
- Please come to the information desk with your student ID. If you reserve the room in advance, please bring the reservation slip.
- If you are delayed for more than 15 minutes, your reservation will be cancelled.
Notes for users
- It is prohibited to eat and drink in the library. Bringing in bottles with caps is allowed.
- Please sustain from bothering others, for example, having a great fuss.