How to use MyLibrary
MyLibrary is a personalized electronic service for each user.
You can use library web services, e.g. confirmation of loan/reservation, InterLibrary Loan, etc. through MyLibrary. See "Service Menu" for details.
How to Use
Click the banner, and enter your LoginID and Password issued by Information Science and Technology Center to log in KNOSSOS.
If you forget your ID/Password, see:
☆What is KNOSSOS?
Once you log in, your log in information is saved and service can be used without logging in again.
If you cannot log in to MyLibrary from KNOSSOS, click each links below.
- Check Status of Loan/Reservation Link
- Check borrowed materials and due dates.
- Confirm or cancel your reservations and delivery requests.
- Mail service for noticing due dates.
- InterLibrary Loan/Photocopy Request Link
- Order the photocopies of articles from other campus libraries.
- Order the photocopies of articles from other libraries (Photocopy Request).
- Borrow books from other libraries (InterLibrary Loan).
- Status of ILL Request Link
- Confirming the status of InterLibrary Loan/Photocopy Request
- Purchase Request(for student) Link
- You can ask the library to purchase new materials which you want to use.
- Register/Change/Remove email address Link
- You can modify your email address to receive the library notices.
Please log in to MyLibrary for use of the following services.
- Messages from Library
- Messages will be displayed when you have overdue books or penalty, etc.
- Kobe Univ. members only OPAC
- Bookmark Service allows you to make your own bibliographies from library catalog in MyOPAC.
- Alert Service will notify you arrivals of latest items relating to your registered keywords.